RE: Triumphs as only car

To: "'Dave Terrick'" <dterrick@pangea.ca>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Triumphs as only car
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 17:48:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Although I live in Georgia now (and for the last 20 years) I grew up in
Minnesota and had a 71 or 72 TR6.  It was my only car and drove it year
round.  I was talking to a friend still in Minneapolis just last night about
how the heater is great here in Atlanta and  is all the heat I could need.
We both recalled (he had one back then too) how well they ran in the winter.
I had the hardtop, but neither of us ever had trouble starting or running in
the cold and snow.

Although it is not my only car, I drive the 6 now daily.  I live only 5-10
minutes from house to office, but I run around town during the day a fair
bit and have never hesitated to use the 6.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK