Have a TR4 Transmission

To: "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Have a TR4 Transmission
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:13:53 -0500
I have a TR4 transmission lying around my basement.  I harvested it off a
"donor" which was about to go to the Squasher.  Serial Number of the
transmission is CT23029.  I also  have the pair of strombergs from it as
well.  The linkage between them is broken due to vandalism before I got
there.  I have the head which I think I will save for myself.  Also have
the generator and starter.  I have no idea whether any of there are any
good.

Since I have no use for these parts, I'd like to give them away to someone
who will be able to put them to good use.  The transmission may have a
little value to me since it might spare me a "core charge" on a rebuilt one
if I were ever to need it for my TR4A.  The core charge from TRF is $US
150.00, but I can be flexible about this.

Let me know if anybody needs this.

-Tony
ARhodes@compuserve.com
TR4A CTC73336L