Stainless Oil Cooler Hoses

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stainless Oil Cooler Hoses
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 09:19:48 -0700
I believe that the oil coolers marketed by Moss and Roadster Factory are
made by SPA Design Ltd in UK. I also believe that all of the fittings
are 1/2 inch BSP (British Std Pipe).
I purchased my oil cooler years ago from Roadster Factory and would now
like to add a thermostat oil bypass (daily driver @ well below zero).
The thermostats are available with 1/2 inch BSP, however, I need to have
my hoses modified or new hoses constructed. Locally no one appears to
handle stainless covered hoses with 1/2 inch BSP.

Does anyone know someone who can construct stainless covered hoses with
1/2 inch BSP fittings.
OR
Does someone have the address and phone number for SPA Design Ltd in UK
(I know they build hose sets for Moss but are only available from Moss
with the filter adapter)
Thanks