Re: Looking for GT6

To: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Subject: Re: Looking for GT6
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 19:16:29 -0800
Cc: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>, triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jane,
Sam is starting the GT6 database, as I am sure you are aware.  If he is
experiencing the same startup frustrations as I had with the Spit list,
I think he has decided to buy all of them so he will be sure he does not
miss any!

Am I close, Sam????? 8^)

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing