Re: Voting Results so far... Choose my car color!

To: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Voting Results so far... Choose my car color!
From: Colin R Fenn <erasmus@fenn.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 11:44:46 +0000
if you find the prospect of painting your spit in just one colour is just too
dull,
take a look at  http://www.artcars.com/home.html
or   http://www.artcars.com/PicturesStories/pictures.html
(BTW - the site is up now, but its was unobtainable for most of last week)

This treatment will bring a smile to many people's faces, but I don't think
you'll
ever win a concourse again! You may want to practice on something a little
'valuable' first.
The shape of a Spit would lend itself to the 'Ripper the Shark' treatment.

Hmmm, I wonder what my '7 could be transformed into?
C. R. Fenn  '80 TR7 dhc  London