Re: Stromberg carb question, TR6

Subject: Re: Stromberg carb question, TR6
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:47:28 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Scott,
        What adjustments can you do on your carbs, and how?  On my '72 the
only adjustments as far as I know are to idle mixture and fast and slow
idle speeds.  I know people claim there's a trick to adjusting the running
mixture, often using a paper clip, but the Haynes manual doesn't
demonstrate, claiming that the adjustment would defeat the purpose of the
emission controls.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN