Re: J. Edgar Hoover and Triumph Information

To: Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu
Subject: Re: J. Edgar Hoover and Triumph Information
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:29:53 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris Lillja wrote:

> No Joe!
>
> It's just that if I get one more piece of junk mail I'll scream...
>
> I'm happy to provide any information about my Triumphs to ANY other
> Triumph owner at any time!I have done this many times...
>
> I think posting this information on the net is fine! But please leave
> my street address out of it, there are those out there who collect
> addresses and sell them and even worse, so-called people who STEAL
> Triumphs or pieces thereof -- lets not make it easy for them....
>
> That's all I ask! Remember the net is a public place -- even our
> little CyberTriumph space... I just don't want my personal info
> posted for the world to see...
>
> (With extra Spit doors in the basement!)
>
> "Still ride in triumph over all mischance..." - Shakespeare
>
> Chris Lillja
> TR4A
> Norton Commando
> Spit MKIV

Good,
I share your concern (in other words, "I feel your pain").  That is why
the posting will only contain your City, State, Country (as applicable)
and no other personal information that can give the junk mailers (or
mail bombers) an unfair advantage!!!!!

Joe Curry    '63 Spit

P.S.  Any other concerns or comments on content of the database is
welcome