Still to hot

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Still to hot
From: Michael Cline <mcline@c4.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:13:03 -0700
Thanks to all that responded to my overheating problems.

I had the radiator rodded, still gets hot....it boils over!

Does anyone know what would happen if you used an early TR-6 head gasket
in a later engine. Would the water passages be restricted? Or is the
only difference the cylinder sealing. The engine head had the protruding
ridge that was removed when the head was re-done. The new head gasket
had colapsable aluminum rings around the cylinder and looked fine.

My engine is still running hot and I am running out of options!