Re: WORKS TR 4

To: jmwagner@greenheart.com
Subject: Re: WORKS TR 4
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 21:52:24 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Justin,

  I know of one in the Tampa Florida area.  It is owned by a Charles
Williams, a very nice gentleman with about 6 EXTRA nice TR's in his gargage.
 I do not have his number or E-mail address, but maybe a request to the list
my yeild something. I do have a couple of photos somewhere if that will help.
His was prepared for rallies, with a light on the hard top and a spare tire
mounted on the rear.
                                                Good Luck,
                                                     Jody
                                            Tallahassee, Fla.