TR3 tires

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tbotts@vii.com
Subject: TR3 tires
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 97 14:02:18 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     I would go with 165 x 15. I think that's what was actually supplied
     (if you chose radials) on my '60. If you're really lucky you can
     still find some used ones from Volvos (120 series or P1800s all took
     this size, and maybe early 140s), but you'd want to get them from
     someone who'd stored them out of direct sunlight.
     I think the 155 x 15s are getting more rare, but then if you're in the
     mood to spend money, you can get just about anything.
     Regards,
     Jim Wallace
     '60 TR3