What is Hammorite Paint

To: fbridges@mindspring.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What is Hammorite Paint
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:10:53 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-24 02:34:06 EDT, fbridges@mindspring.com (Forrest W.
Bridges) writes:

<< I have finnally found a True Value store that can order Hammorite paint
for
 me >>

I have seen repeated reference to this paint in European publications, but I
never read a description of what it actually is.  I have been wondering, is
it related to some of the other paint products in the US.  Is it in fact the
same product as one sold in the US which is marketed under another name in
Europe?  I have assumed, from what I've read, that it is a rust preventative
paint ?  Anyone have any good information ?  I believe it is well regarded in
England for restoration work.

Bob Paul