Rallye in Lexington, MA, Sat. 25-Oct-97

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rallye in Lexington, MA, Sat. 25-Oct-97
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:55:23 -0500 (EST)
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

New England Triumphs is hosting a fun rallye this Saturday, 25-Oct-97
starting at Minuteman Park in Lexington, MA and winding through Middlesex
County and finishing at the Crossrads Cafe' in Littleton, MA. There is an
entry fee and there will be awards for both high score in the rallye and
for best dressed cars and/or occupants. You do not need a Triumph to
enter the event, we're just trying to boost up the participation.

If you have an interest in this event, please drop me a quick e-mail and
I will provide more info. I will not be checking my e-mail after late
Friday afternoon, so contact me today (thurs) or early on friday.

Particulars: meet at the parking area of Minuteman Park at the corner of
Old Mass. Ave and Rt. 2A in Lexington, MA. If you are coming from the
highway, take exit 30B from I-95 (128) and head west on 2A about .5 miles
to the parking area. The cost is $10 and we'll be meeting at 10:30 AM and
first car off will be 11:00. The rallye is a standard q&a type gimmick
rallye with simple driving instructions. It is not recommended for driver
only cars, but if you wish to come and socialize - that would be
perfectly acceptable.

There's still time to get the old Triumph out for a foliage spin in the
great Northeast, and unlike our friends a little further west, we have
not recived nor to we anticipate any snow for this event.

Hope to see you there.

rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |