For Sale: TR2-4 Racing Tappets (cam followers)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale: TR2-4 Racing Tappets (cam followers)
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 07:29:01 -0400
Last year during our TR4 engine rebuild I ordered a set of racing tappets
(lifters) from British Frame and Engine (Ken Gillander's company known for
early TR racing goodies).  The replacement tappets available from LBC vendors
were of questionable quality, and I knew these would be good.  Well, wouldn't
 you know it, just after these new tappets arrived I managed to find NOS
tappets for the engine, so these racing ones are now redundant.  These
tappets I bought from Ken replace the stock tappet with a machined sleeve
and a smaller tappet used in the GM 350 V8. They are still in the box they
were shipped in.  I paid $170 for these, but I'll let them go for half
that: $85.  Let me know if anyone's interested.  I can be reached at
(937) 376-9946 (Xenia, Ohio, USA).

Ciao,

Bruce Clough