Peter McHugh

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Peter McHugh
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:13:11 -0700
Peter,
I am sending this to the group because the reply I made to your question
on my GT6 engine was returned undeliverable.

Basically, I said that the GT6 was running when the ddddddddpo ran into
something.  I pulled the head in order to get the engine out of the
car.  Everything is free and the engine turns smoothly, so I don't think
there is anything major wrong with it.

I think that $200.00 plus shipping is cheap, since I paid $300 for
block, crank, head and cam of a 1500cc Spit engine.  Let me know if you
think this is a fair price.

Joe Curry   '63 Spit