TR6 for sale in Massachusetts, USA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 for sale in Massachusetts, USA
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:57:04 EDT
My roommate is selling his '75 TR6 (snif.)  He has found that he doesn't have
time to drive it, as he travels quite often for work.  The car's info is:

1975 TR6 (comm # unknown but I can get it)
non-O/D
Condition:
   The frame is in excellent condition, no rust, undercoated.  The body is in
good condition; requires a paint job (has orange paint, a few small scrapes
and chips with rust but no rust-through anywhere).
   The mechanicals are good.  The Engine may probably need a rebuild at some
point in the near future; compression is good on all 6 but the oil pressure is
running around 5-15/idle and 25-30/highway with Castrol 20/50.  Runs great,
though; I took it on a 25-miler a few weeks ago and it zipped.

He's got $7k in the car, but is realistic.  For more info, call Adam Scott
at Scott's Classic Imports at (617)740-8821 and tell him you're interested in
Ben Lubetsky's car, or email him directly at lubetsky@mak.com.

Cheers!

Jacob ben-David Zimmerman - MITDACS - Draper Laboratory
http://uss-repulse.starfleet.com/home.html     mail:zimerman@mit.edu
"I never drive faster than I can see.  Besides, it's all in the
reflexes." -Jack Burton