Rear fender outrigger

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rear fender outrigger
From: MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 13:30:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,
This weekend I removed the drivers side rear wing (TR250) and disconnected
it from the bumper. But I was unsuccessful in removing the outrigger bolt
and spacer from the fender. Does this unscrew from the spacer or should
the spacer slide off? Attempts at both were unsucessful. Any suggestions
or was I tackling the problem incorrectly? I did use WD-40 on the spacer.
Is this going to be a torch job? I need the bolt and spacer to put on my
recently-acquired california replacement fender. Suggestions appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike K
CD-255