Supercharger on 6 cylinder

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Subject: Supercharger on 6 cylinder
From: TR66pack@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:45:32 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Karim,

6-Pack just ran a 4 page article on Nick Formica's Supercharged TR6. It is a
very professionally done installation - also very straight-forward. Back
issues are available for  $3.50 each plus $2.00 postage. If interested, order
from Kerry Fores, P.O. Box 2121, Oshkosh, WI 54901. Ask for the Summer 1997
issue.

>I wonder if anyone knows whether a supercharger was ever offered for Triumph
>six-cylinder motors=2E I know that Judson sold them for 4-cylinder Triumphs
>(and MGs, etc.), and it seems like a supercharger would really sweet on a
>six cylinder. If not, does anyone know? Clearance problems?

>Karim

Kerry Fores
Editor
6-Pack