Re: Are Monzas really loud and something else

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Are Monzas really loud and something else
From: dresden@star.net
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 03:38:48 -0500
>re: monza
>I've been wondering the same thing myself!

I had a Monza y-pipe thing on my spitfire 1500, granted, that's not a GT6
engine, but at least in that application, it was a lot quieter than I
expected; that was fine by me because I was considering cost first, and
then performance, when I bought it (it was much cheaper than the original
stuff). It didn't turn anyone's head or wake up the neighbors, it didn't
rumble, it was just a bit louder and lower than the stock exhaust.

Nevin