'72 GT6 For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '72 GT6 For Sale
From: triumph72@juno.com (Steven C Wilson)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 11:00:51 -0500
Listers,
This just in:     1972    GT6    For    Sale    $2,600 (Asking)
   Paint:  in good condition,   Saffron in colour,  no rust to body or
frame
Interior:  good condition, seam tear on driver's seat,  carpet okay (but
old)
        headliner okay (still old);   Dash in good shape, all guages
work, needs new dash top
Engine:  rebuilt short time ago; low miles,       Differential  new to
car
Transmission:  this is the weak link:  making noise of unknown origin
(car drivable now)
Seller: Lee or Karen Walker
Locale:   Hattiesburg, Mississippi           (601)   544- 3549
They have 2/3 Spitfires and want to keep the convertible cars.

Note: Above info passed via phone conn last evening.  I have not seen the
car, but would be willing to go check it out for a serious buyer.  Call
the Walker's first, then let me know.  Caveats entered here; I have no
financial  interests, etc, etc, etc.        Steve Wilson