Wire Wheel info

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wire Wheel info
From: CAMHI ALAN <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 97 16:20:08 -0400
Hi Everyone,

The general opinion of just about all on the list who replied to my
question on wire wheels is emphatically.....BUY NEW.

I will take everyone's advice and do just that.  The only problem is
finding the funds.  Stay tuned.

By the way, British Wire Wheel's prices have gone up.  The catalog that
can be downloaded off the net is no longer current.  The costs have
increased oughly $12 a wheel(Dunlop painted), $6 per hub and $25 for the
mounting kit that includes the hubs lugnuts and knockoffs(and a hammer).

Very expensive proposition these wheels.............

Cheer's

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4