TR7 for sale (not mine, and not a doctor's!)

Subject: TR7 for sale (not mine, and not a doctor's!)
From: gsmith@cvn.net (gsmith)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:35:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
 A co-worker pointed the car out to me this week:

1980 (?) TR7, #TCT111879UCF
White, with custom black striping & accents. American Racing 13" alloy
wheels. (with 155/18-13 tyres ???)
A/C, AM/FM/Cassette, Custom Interior (nice, in my opinion), aftermarket
mirrors.
Ansa or Monza exhaust
The car has been resprayed.

$1800 OBO
(301)962-7037, the owner's name is Bob Guy.
If you're not familiar with US area codes, this is near Wheaton, MD.

I have no relation with the owner or car... and I think the price is
negotiable. He seemed eager to foist the car upon me, but I never saw under
the hood or heard it run (sorry).

Gregory W. Smith
http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition
1980 TR7 Spider, on the way to V8 power!