Doctors

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Doctors
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:31:00 -0700
No, don't get excited, I'm not going off on another tangent regarding
Show cars or anything like that.  I just want to report that In case
nobody else noticed, one of our other contributors is a Doctor and he
has not gotten involved in the recent scuffle.

I am talking, of course, about Joe Schneider who drives a '76 Spit.

Joe, on behalf of all the others (including myself) who made disparaging
remarks about doctors, I hope you took no offense.

I must admit that it is refreshing to finally get down to a trickle
of meaningful messages.

Joe Curry    '63 Spit