Trip to the A-D-C Museum This Weekend and other rantings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trip to the A-D-C Museum This Weekend and other rantings
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:02:22 -0400
Dog-gone!

I sure picked a bad week to be away from my desk - 709 email messages, most
concerning a 65 TR4 for sale.  I'm staying out of this one...

...but on a similar topic - some of you might know that I'm looking for a
'61 Plymouth Fury, preferably a 4 door hardtop (but will consider other
cars).  Book value on these things are $10K tops for a #1 car.  Stopped
by Cars With Class in Santa Monica (CA) to look at a coupe that they had
listed at $17K.  Nice car, but waaay too much for a #2 car, so if anyone
knows where there's one for sale - heck, I'll even pay a $50 finders
fee for a good, driveable car!

...oh, why do I want one?  Just because it's so big & ugly it's cute!

On to Triumph business:  Miami Valley Triumphs is travelling to the Auburn-
Duesenburg-Cord Museum this weekend.  For more info, give me a call at 937-
376-9946.  We'll probably be in the TR7 unless I can get the radio in the TR4
working.

Ciao,

Bruce Clough
'62 TR4
'81 TR7
'60 Buick LeSabre
...& looking for that special '61 Plymouth Fury...