Re: New to list & looking for a used Triumph.

To: rshaffer@VMS1.GMU.EDU
Subject: Re: New to list & looking for a used Triumph.
From: "John Herlig, GARGOYLES coffee bar" <gargoyle@staffnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 19:51:14 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Robert:

Greetings from a fellow Virginia TRer.  I just thought that I would let
you know that there are in fact many Triumphs in Virginia and Northern
Virginia.  I used to belong to PACTRA -- Potomac Area Chapter of the
Triumph Register of America -- an older but excellent group.  Since my
relocation down to Stafford I quit that group and cannot vouch for their
continued existence.

You will also find excellent little pockets of car parts through the
area.  Use this list to its fullest, and I'm sure it will help you out.

Have fun.  Buy one!

~John

--
John T. Herlig