Spitfire resto book

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire resto book
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 12:46:26 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, all;

Was at my local Borders Books store last night drooling over the automotive
section and came across a Triumph Spitfire restoration book that was
published in conjunction with Moss Europe. It is called "Practical Classics &
Car Restorer Triumph Spitfire Restoration". I'm sure some of you already have
this book but I thought I'd pass along the information for those of you who
are undertaking a Spit restoration and are looking for a great "how to"
guide. The ISBN is 1 873098 33 2
published by Kelsey Publishing Company Ltd. the Borders price was $19.95 US.

The car being restored in the book is a Spit 1500 but it has a lot of
information on other Marks and years. All in color.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor Michigan
Winnipeg MB Canada