Have I got a show car for you!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Have I got a show car for you!
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:02:13 -0400
Hey, buddy. Yeah, you. You look like a sophisticated kinda guy that
appreciates the finer things in life. How about this beauty? A '71 TR6.
Rare transition model. Some of the parts on this car were made in 1970.
Over $10,000 in beer was consumed during the restoration of this fine
classic; got the empties to prove it. Now, I don't normally do this, but
you look like a straight-ahead sorta fella. I'll let it go for what I got
into it, say $18,000. Throw in a spare set of fender dents, too. Wadda ya
say? We gotta deal?

Louie