LBC's spotted...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC's spotted...
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:48:42 -0700
Scions,
 This AM on the way to drop my son off to school, spotted a nice '72
TR6, driven by one of the local club members.  I wasn't able to get his
attention to wave.  WEATHER REPORT:  scattered showers, 52F, cloudy,
chance of thunderstorms in afternoon.  He had the top down, and tonneau
zipped.  Just moments later, on my way to work, I spotted part of the
MGT club, heading off on a weekend tour (luggage strapped to racks).
Two TD's, a TC, and a Porsche 1600 (how'd that get in there)  - anyway,
all tops were up!  I gave 'em the thumbs up anyhow.

Peter Ficklin
Fresno, CA
'64 Spit - "SPIT DAD"
'68 Spit - "SPIT SON"