Show Car (76 TR6) FOR SALE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Show Car (76 TR6) FOR SALE
From: Craig Richburg <richburg@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:56:48 -0400
Hello gang,

76 Triumph TR6, BRG w/tan interior, 43k mi., Overdrive, Original
owner, two sets of tyres (Michlin X Redlines on steel and Bridgestons on
Bolt on Sport Mini-lite wheels, new and restored everything, oil
cooloer, radiator cooling fan,alloy valve covers Enameled car badge bar
with badges, asking $14,000 will negotiate with serious buyers only. As
you can see from this ad, I am selling this perfect show class cars to
make room (both finacially and physically) for my next projects (TR5 and
TR250). Perfect opportunity for someone looking for the right car at a
fair price. The car comes with hundreds of dollars of extra new parts.

Special Options:

     Overdrive

Contact:
        Craig Richburg