Re: Vanity Plates - Very little LBC content

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Vanity Plates - Very little LBC content
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 07:06:22 +0200
Cc: odd.hedberg@bigfoot.com
OK, so we're into vanity plates now...
Let's see, on my drive way is one parked:

                ODDONE

of course... The other one is, would You beleive it:

                ODDTOO

There, I said it...

Bye the way, what do You all have to pay extra for the vanity
plates? Here in Sweden we pay 5000 kronor (~USD653, ~GBP410)
extra and are allowed to keep the combination for ten years,
then a renewal is due. Since it is a personal plate belonging
to the owner, not the vehicle identity, it is transferrable
between cars as one want to at no extra charge.

/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4