Re: SB42 update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SB42 update
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 10:52:18 -0700
>Note that the Gov. has the right to veto the bill,
>or refuse to sign it, but both will have the same affect.
Shane,
Actually, the only action that kills the bill is a veto.  It will pass or
become law if he signs it or not.  As for the equipment, you guessed it,
whatever the stations book says is what the car has to have - same as it is
currently.
By the way, thanks for the glowing report on British car day and don't
underestimate 'rags'.  Its a nice car!  Glad I could finally meet you in
person -