paint & trim codes... website?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: paint & trim codes... website?
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 12:36:56 -0700
Fellow listers,
  I've seen various paint & trim codes people have posted, and someone
usually responds with the "name" of the color.  Is there a website with
this info on it?  Or is it out of someone's book?  Anyway, I need to
find out what exterior 34 and 26 are, as well as interior 11 and 16.
This is for a Mk III Spitfire.  Thanks in advance.
  Also, a long while I downloaded a jpeg of a scan of Spit MkI paint
chips?  Does anybody remember what website this is on?  I'd like to see
the above mentioned colors...  Again, thanks.

Peter Ficklin
'64 Spit
'68 Spit