October Miami Valley Triumphs Events Update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: October Miami Valley Triumphs Events Update
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 07:26:57 -0400
Thanks to all of those who turned out for our Fall Wine Rally last weekend.
Nobody got too lost, nor sick on those "fine" Ohio wines.  Frank and Diane
Ciboch even finished it (and won Leg 4).  Just a reminder that this weekend
is the electrical technical session, and next weekend is the trip to the
Auburn-Cord-Duesenburg museum.  Need more info?  Well, you could try my
email, but a better bet would be to call 937-376-9946.

Ciao for now, I'm off to LA for a week,

Bruce Clough
'62 TR4
'81 TR7
'60 Buick LeSabre
'65 Plymouth Valiant - Winter beater
...and looking for a '61 Plymouth Fury, butt-ugly to be sure...