RE: weird stuff in my oil

To: "Peter Zaborski" <peterz@merak.com>, "Peter Zaborski" <peterz@merak.com>, "TR6 List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: weird stuff in my oil
From: "Craig Bentley" <MMBENT@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 97 15:05:01 UT
Here I sit lurking all this time perhaps its time for me to get involved. I
don't know how you drive your car but perhaps this cloudy white liquid is just
condensation. I see this quite a lot in cars that are not driven regularly for
extended distances. If this white stuff is just a small amount and kind of
wispy in the oil thats probably what it is.  Keep an eye on your coolant level
though just to be sure. If I'm not mistaken that bolt that you loosened
doesn't, go completly into the head and couldn't give you an internal leak.
I've seen qutie a bit of condensation through out the years in VW beetles,
which of course have no "coolant"      Original Message-----