FW: Spitfire electrical quick (surprised?)

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Spitfire electrical quick (surprised?)
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:52:28 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/base64/i" at
line 26]

     Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:23:28 -0400
     From: "Eric C. Rupert" <eric@rpm.com>
     Subject: Spitfire electrical quick (surprised?)

This past weekend I enjoyed the pleasure of running my Spitfire home in the
rain about 1 1/2 hours (the first time ever for me)  from the Meeting of the
Marques show in Boiling Springs, PA.  So, needless to say, it was an
interesting experience.  I obviously needed to run my wipers for quite awhile
and after about an hour, they wouldn't shut off!  I was using them
intermittantly in the beginning and they were turning off and on properly.  I
would have to assume it is something to do with heat expansion within the wiper
motor itself.  Any ideas?  I parked the car in the garage and in the morning
they were working properly again.

Suggestions?

Eric Rupert