Re: '70 TR6 alt

To: "Charlie B." <cb1500@erols.com>
Subject: Re: '70 TR6 alt
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 19:26:19 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Charlie:

The wires connect by two plastic plugs.  The larger plug is for the
ground
wire (- black) and the positive wire (+ large brown/yellow). The other
plug
is an upside down & backward L shape with two top connectors, with the
top
left wire being br/y and the top right having TWO br/y wires and the
bottom
right wire connector being a brown wire. There is the following marking
on the plastic:         IND  1 1
                         B+    1

Hope this helps.

Scott Suhring