RE: TR6 door spring

To: "'WINDOWSEET@aol.com'" <WINDOWSEET@aol.com>, LGarey@mail.dot.state.nc.us
Subject: RE: TR6 door spring
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:53:35 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Unfortunately the spring Lex is referring to is not a straightforward
shape. It is hard (for me) to describe the shape but I would not bet a
whole lot on anyone finding this spring at any home center (or auto
center for that matter). A better (but not much better) bet might be to
try to have it made at a place where springs are made but I know of no
such place whre I live. That is why I just got my spring off a junker.
Lex has been unable to find a junker in his area.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada