Re: Windshield Wiper Motor GROMMETS

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Windshield Wiper Motor GROMMETS
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 07:27:21 -0700
At  9:33 PM 8/15/97 -0700, Justin Wagner wrote:
>Does anyone know a source for the little black anti-vibration grommets
>that are in the mounting bracket for the windshield wiper motor on the
>TR 4/4A?
>
>I can't find a parts number for 'em anywhere... and I haven't had the
>opportunity (workin' long hours) to call the Roadster Factory, etc.
>
>I've searched the local hardware stores and surplus stores... no luck.
>
>Any ideas?

Yes I think you have been wasting more time going to and searching through
a number of stores than you needed to.  A couple of minutes spent on a
phone call to ether Moss or TRF would have got the parts and left you with
additional hours more free time.  They also have the little standoff legs.

Of course now, I have been told that browsing hardware stores is one of the
major male pastimes.  So maybe you were enjoying two hobbies at one time
and relaxing in an environment you like.

TeriAnn Wakeman

I will be away on a Land Rover photo expidition between Aug 23 and Nov 4.
I will not be on the net during that time.