Spit Drive shaft straps

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit Drive shaft straps
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:36:44 -0500
Spit guys,
     I have just located and ordered the steel straps that go on a MKIV
propeller shaft. What seemed to be a lost cause was cured by looking in a
Moss Europe Catalog. Actually I found numerous parts that are considered NLS
in the US by all of our favorite suppliers. A must catalog if you don't want
the title of DPO;-)

"part number 143215 Flexible Drive Straps qty req'd  8" approx $2.70 ea.

   I did not have much success trying to order over the website so went to
the phone and they are going out airmail tomorrow (along with a Triumph Tune
Catalog)
If you are interested in looking at their site try http://www.moss-europe.co.
uk/

usual disclaimers apply,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L (See it in Ft Worth)
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L  (Being squirted this week  CML)