Birds of a feather (minimal LBC)

To: peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Birds of a feather (minimal LBC)
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:01:49 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Phil,

<snip>

>A friend of mine once told me that you can't keep one horse by itself; it
>will get out and look for another horse for companionship. I think that's
>what happened last night. Thanks for listening....

My neighborhood is known more for SUV's and Acuras than anything else.  A
new neighbor just moved in this past weekend.  I stopped to meet them last
night when I took the kids (2&4) for a walk.  We chatted a while and then he
asked where I lived and after I pointed to the house, he commented "you have
that nice Triumph, right?", to which I replied "yeah...... and didn't I see
the outline of a Volvo P1800 in your driveway the other night?"  Actually,
he has two and before I knew it the kids were tugging at my legs, and it was
getting dark out.  We talked cars, bikes and restorations.  They are going
to be a nice addition to the neighborhood!

Neighhhhh (gallop, gallop),

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ