Austin-Healy Sprite - Closure

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Austin-Healy Sprite - Closure
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 12:32:54 -0400
Thanks to everyone who helped out with information on A-H Sprites.

We didn't buy the car.

The complete picture:    A musclecar motorhead friend of mine told me about
a friend who had a '62, very complete, A-H Bugeye Sprite for $600.  Not much
rust.   As it turned out it was a Sprite, MKII (I believe) not a Bugeye, and
of no interest of my wife and I.  Sigh!

As I alluded to, in my earlier post, a Bugeye was the first car my wife and
I saw together, when we first started looking for a fun, older car to play
with.  Fortunately, 6-7 years later, we ended up with a Triumph.  Oddly
enough, we spent most of the time looking for a clean TR6, then saw a TR3 at
a show, fell in love with the flowing lines and eventually found our car.

Just in case anyone is interested, this Sprite, along with a '67 Spridget is
available for sale in Dover, NJ, coincidentally the home of Moss's Eastern
warehouse.  Please contact me directly for further details.

If you are are interested in the Spridget (Sprite badged MG-Midget), your
confidentiality with the rest of the list is assured.  I won't tell.  These
cars, along with others, reside inside in a garage, and are being sold to
make room for a new acqusition.

Thanks again for your help.

Jack
TS69032L