Stag for sale Colorado

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stag for sale Colorado
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Jun 97 11:53:31 EDT
        Triumphites;

        A recent Rocky Mountain News in Denver carried an ad for a '72 Stag,
"Excellent condition, $7500 or offers, 973-2313". I believe the Denver area code
is 303.

        The same paper listed a '72 GT6 with "completely rebuilt suspension,
posi, alloy wheels, $1900/best, 972-1131." If he really meant limited-slip diff,
the car might be a bargain regardless of how the rest looks.

        I've seen neither of these cars, and have no interest in them other than
wishing they get purchased by enthusiasts.

        Happy hunting,

        Tom Marincic
        TR250 CD3574L