Re: catalog

To: Ed Burger <eburger@sagelink.com>
Subject: Re: catalog
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:23:54 -0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 19:30 17-06-97 -0400, Ed Burger wrote:
>There's a rudimentary needle chart in the same catalogue. It says there
>are
>'AAN' needles in standard HS2's (presuming you have the original HS2's
>in
>your '65 Mk.II). I think it would be safe to go up to 'AAU' type
>needles.
>These are recommended for 'pluskit A', part of which are K&N filters.
>
>What catalog are you referring to?

Oops, I thought this was a universal Moss publication. Maybe it is....

I was referring to the 'Moss Performance Manual', aka the 'Triumphtune
catalog'. My copy came from Moss Europe Ltd. (it says so on the inside
cover) and deals with all sorts of lovely tuning bits for TR's, small
chassis Triumphs and saloons. It's a veritable treasure trove of good advice
and there are some excellent articles on tuning the various Triumph engines
in the back, reprinted from Sports Car Monthly.

Part number for the catalog is MGL 9800. Moss Motors (USA) may have it, too.
I don't know.

(cc'd to The List - Listers may be interested to know)

Eric Kieboom
The Netherlands
('77 Spit 1500)