Re: Dash and speedo help please

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dash and speedo help please
From: dynamic@transport.com (Pete & Aprille Chadwell)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 07:54:03 +0100
Mark:

Yeah, I was stumped by this for a while, toojust after bring home my TR6 in
1986.  The gauges are also responsible for holding the wood panel secure,
believe it or not.  It's been a while since I messed with this, but I THINK
that you just need to remove the speedo and tach.  I THINK that the center
gauges will come out still attached to the wood, (except for the wiring
that you'll need to disconnect)

Good luck!

Pete Chadwell

1973 TR6