TR4A in Indiana FS

Subject: TR4A in Indiana FS
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 19:18:45 -0500
Today I saw a fairly clean TR4A with a for sale sign in Terre Haute
Indiana.  No one was home at the house, so I have no other information, but
it was on the corner of South 7th Street and Springhill Road.  I have no
interest other than a burning desire to save them all.  I'm about an hour
away from THI if anyone needs more help.  It had a broken windshield and a
few missing trim pieces, but the paint looked good and it appeared
complete.  (being in a suit an tie, and trespassing to look at it, I didn't
want to go crawling underneath, but will if necessary.)  From my short,
exterior look over I would say its a "unrestored daily driver."  Better
than most "unrestored" but clearly not a trailer queen.

A recent, depressing trip to a junk yard and me convinced we need to save
them all.

 Ken Gano
1959 TR3A, TS57756 (in pieces)
pops was the original owner, does that count?
downstate illinois, usa
kengano@advant.com