Re: Rain X

To: "Childs, David" <dchilds@lawson.epri.com>, TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rain X
From: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 09:09:20 -0500

I find Rain-X leaves a film on the windshield that distorts my view when I
actually turn ON my windshield wipers,especially at night.  It works great
when it is raining only moderately and you leave the wipers off but turn
them on and it's a smeary mess.  This is true of all my cars, ('91 Rodeo '93
Altima), not just my Stag, even if the blades are brand new.   I used to
think it was tree sap until I stopped using Rain-X and the problem went away.