RE: car covers

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: car covers
From: "M. V. Morelli" <morelli@mickey.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 15:49:10 -0600
Peter,

I second this (pun intended).  I checked over my cover in detail and found nary
hint to indicate it wasn't perfect.  The Covercraft rep I ordered from (a very
pleasant
lady that knew the TR6) said that in many cases dirt is the reason they get the
seconds label.  In any event, I could find nothing wrong and it's been holding
up in
the Houston heat and rain for several months now.

Mike Morelli
76 TR6 daily driver
Houston, TX
morelli@mickey.jsc.nasa.gov