Clutch trouble

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clutch trouble
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 15:23:21 -0400
I have put a new clutch master and new slave in on my 250. The problem
I have got is that it will not disengage. With the car running, I put it in gear
and let the clutch out. Nothing. The car just sits there in gear with the
clutch out.
I can turn the car off and it will then work.I have put a new clutch  and
bearing
in when I got my motor rebuilt. The clutch plate was in another 250 that was
wrecked. No grooves in it. So why am I having this problem after a month when
it worked fine?
        Need help before VTR Regional! Kevin Andrews
                                        Siler City,NC
                                        TR-250(CD7766L)