pictures from recent tech session/TRfest

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: pictures from recent tech session/TRfest
From: "Jesse Mullan" <jmullan@doubt.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 12:25:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Last Saturday Minnesota Triumphs had a teh session where a Spitfire was
welded and beaten into submission.  I shot two and a half rolls of film of
the various cars attending.  I promise that I'll make thumbnails and a
better index, but if you're interested in just browsing, take a look:

http://www.math.umn.edu/~jmullan/triumph/

It was a great day to be in a Triumph, sunny and warm.  I'll write some
more about it later, but I've got file permissions to modify...

Jesse Mullan
jmullan@doubt.com
http://www.math.umn.edu/~jmullan
1957 Triumph TR3 TS 18958 LO