Re: TR4 trim

To: "Triumph Owners" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4 trim
From: Allen Hess <allen.hess@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 97 07:33:01 -0500
Cockpit/rear deck trim and windscreen cap-
I purchased my 4 in 1967, CT13678L. It has "brushed" aluminum windscreen
cap and the cockpit trim for top attachment is aluminum. I have seen a
TR4 with CHROME cockpit trim. I don't know if it was brass, but it was
too heavy to be aluminum. Unfortunately I don't know the # of this car
but I may be able to find out.

My dashboard was originally white. My guess is that Triumph used the same
white as the current body color.

Re: removing rear wings- as someone else suggested, make a "special"
wrench or get a small child with an open end wrench.

Allen Hess CT13678L, TR4