Re: TR6 Water Pump Question/Cooling System Update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), peterz@merak.com (Return requested)
Subject: Re: TR6 Water Pump Question/Cooling System Update
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 19 May 1997 13:08:25 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 039FB33808909039-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 May 1997 13:08:25 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 19 May 1997 13:08:25 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <039FB33808909039*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     I've had TRF green hoses on my 6 since the summer party two years
     ago...still green and good shape.

     I sent several of the clamps back as being too tight...decided against
     using them where they weren'y visible anyway in favor of good old
     American stainless clamps.  If I had your suggestion back then, I
     might have been tempted to use the longer screws.

     Cheers